North Metro Flex Academy
PRINCIPAL UPDATE, SEPTEMBER 27, 2021 BY MRS. KRANZ
- Graduated from Hill Murray High school
- Graduated from the University of MN-Twin Cities
- Favorite fruit: strawberries
- Favorite vegetable: zucchini
- Favorite historical figure: Abe Lincoln
- SuperPower: Cooking for family and friends
- Free time: going to the Farmer’s Market and the cabin
- Favorite Children’s book, Green Eggs and Ham
- Favorite Book as an adult, The Kite Runner
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE UPDATES
Now that NWEA assessments have been completed, we are using this baseline data along with teacher observational data, to form our intervention and enrichment groups. We should be able to start adding this layer of challenge and support to our students next week! STAY TUNED!COVID CORNER – CLICK HERE
Not sure what to do? View the COVID Decision Tree to help you make the right decision for your family!DIAL-A-STORY …CLICK HERE
Dial-A-Story is a service with free, recorded stories read by your favorite Ramsey County librarians. Adults and children of all ages can listen by phone at any time, day or night. Call us today at 651-461-6164 and happy listening!HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH 2021 VIDEO TO WATCH! CLICK HERE
SAVE THESE OCTOBER DATES!
October 20 Picture Day
October 18 – 20 Scholastic Book Fair
October 21-22 MEA Break (No School)
October 25 – 26 Dazzling Dave Yo-Yo Presentation and Lessons
A PEEK AT LAST WEEK
We had a fun spirit week of out-of-uniform days to end SUMMER and welcome FALL!
It was also great to see so many of our staff, students and families at the NSP FALL ROUND UP event! The weather was perfect for the Tailgating in our parking lot and the parade!